Things to do
Check out this website, it has all the info you need to explore Cork and Kerry: http://www.discoverirelandebooks.com/ti_adventure/
- Visit Gougane Barra!
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and get the ‘Gift of the Gab’
- Visit the lakes of Killarney, Muckross House and Gardens, Torc Waterfall and pick up a souvenir in the town
- Explore the historical trails, roam the gardens and admire the scenery and deer in Millstreet’s Country Park.
- Shop in Cork City http://www.cork-guide.ie/
- Taste exquisite seafood in Bantry
- Walk the Cork Kerry Trail
- Cycle the Ring Of Kerry
- Ride a horse through the Gap of Dunloe, Killarney
- Swim in the lakes of Killarney
- Climb Carrauntoohill, Ireland’s tallest mountain . 1,038 metres (3,406 ft)
- Go sailing in west Cork
- Go surfing in Inchydoney (Oct and Nov are the best months for surfing in Ireland)
- Relax in the Jacuzzi
- Laze by the fire
- Drink Guinness
- Eat to your heart’s content
October 30th Forecast: Sun sun and more sun!!
Average Temperature in Cork in October/November
9 – 13 degrees Celsius (High)
4 – 8 degrees Celsius (Low)
There will be a prize for the nicest brollie!!